DECAPADO DE PINTURA EDIFICIOS Rodríguez Ros
The Ordinance of Building Conservation and Building Technical Inspection approved by the Málaga City Council (B.O.P. of October 27, 2006) establishes the obligation upon owners of construction units and buildings to conduct a periodic inspection geared at determining their state of preservation and avoiding the consequences associated with failing ot meet the conservation duties.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
- Process management: conduct the inspection, prepare and approve the documentation and submit it to the competent body (Town Planning Department of the corresponding city council), followed by an oversight/follow-up of the status of the case until closure.
- We the provide a no-commitment quotation for the works.
- Process any aid offered by the Málaga City Council and the Andalusian Government.
WHAT BUILDINGS ARE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION?
All protected buildings and/or older than 20 years, located within the municipality of Málaga, whatever their use or type of ownership
WHO IS AFFECTED?
Owners, physical or legal persons. In the case of homes or premises integrated in owners’ communities, the obligation corresponds to the Community itself.
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THE FIRST INSPECTION REPORT?
Constructed/renovated buildings—Deadline for 1st BTI report
– prior to 1907 or listed buildings: 11-11-2008
– between 1907 and 1931: 11-11-2009
– between 1932 and 1956: 11-11-2011
– between 1957 and 1981: 11-11-2013
– between 1962 and 1996: 11-11-2016
– 1997 and following: December 31st of the year following its 20th anniversary
More Info: http://urbanismo.malaga.eu
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR PRESENTING THE 2nd AND SUCCESSIVE INSPECTION REPORTS?
If the building is less than 50 years, the next inspection report shall be submitted after 15 years. If older than 50 years, it must be submitted after 10 years.
BTI stands for technical inspection of buildings and consists of a technical assessment of the condition of the building with the purpose of verifying the conditions of safety, health and embellishment as set out in the Municipal General Town Planning Plan. BTI is regulated by an Ordinance of the Málaga City Council approved on September 28th, 2006.
Rodríguez Ros manages this process through our BTI technical specialists (building technical inspections in Málaga)